Sunday, February 14, 2010

Indiana Colleges & Cheerleading Scholarships Could I Get Into Indiana University?

Could I get into Indiana University? - indiana colleges & cheerleading scholarships

I will have 3.6-3.8 GPA weighted rules (from HS), I have AP courses amounting to 13-15 and has received many honors classes. I was on the staff of the yearbook for two years (2. year, I'm a news editor), choir three years. Varsity cheerleading and tennis for one year. Council of the ruling class (official), NHS, Science Club, Drama Club, service clubs for 2 years (Official Journal for two years), Mu Alpha is the pen and scroll. I have a scholarship to a journalism camp my first year and was a writer and editor of a community (for students) newspapers. Can I come? Is it difficult? and calculate how the schools their GPA?

1 comments:

chicadee said...

You want - and not a question of "can". Take 70% of the candidates, if I remember correctly, and 30% on average, usually refuse to question. Educate your GPA unweighted, but you still should not worry about it. Unweighted, your GPA is still in the range Aa B, and many great extracurricular activities. Do not worry.

I went to IU, with much less extracurricular class and only 1 AP (my average was higher, but not to have to return to your concerns GPA).

Post a Comment