Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is It Normal To Have A High Cervix Before Periods Is It Normal For My Cervix To Be Hgih,hard,and Closed Before A Period?

Is it normal for my cervix to be hgih,hard,and closed before a period? - is it normal to have a high cervix before periods

I realized my neck was very high and it felt like the nose. Could also feel a little Dipple'm and assuming that means it is closed. I just want to make sure that their normal, because I thought it was low before a deadline ...

3 comments:

dr H said...

N does not change the cervix, if you have a period. Of course, the situation is not changing. The pass is not open when you have a period to be locked and have no children, it will be difficult. Sounds like a normal cervix to me

♥Madison... said...

Yes, it should be low before a deadline when we firmly believe that maybe I should chekc the paper may be pregnant, if you are pregnant, the cervix is difficult and will take some time, it should be a test or your gynecologist.

Good luck!
: D

Lynn' said...

Never heard of it B4 in my life

Post a Comment