Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prenup New York Divorce Questions Please Answer? In New York City?

Divorce questions please answer? in new york city? - prenup new york

My parents are divorced and my father wants half of everything, what did my mother. We live with our mother, and we want to live later. My father wants to move is $ 200 per month, which is nothing and wants money from the company thats my mom's not taking, but their customers. Also, my mother, a broker for the Commission and the money is increasing. (these are only 2 accounts for my mother's name) you have an account in both names and my father wants to take, but it's really all that my mother money. Besides the fact that he thinks that 2 children can survive on $ 20 per week! It is impossible. When she got married not to sign a prenuptial agreement or antenup father and my mother is still threatening to tell me that it steal your money. He has a lawyer and would steal all the money. My mother is always sad, but I say that if you make the divorce courts of justice, and that my father his lunch money. Am I right or is my father to steal the money? Also, my sister and I go AGor in the care of my mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment