Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sony Vegas Serial Number Generator Sony Vegas 7 Serial Number?

Sony Vegas 7 serial number? - sony vegas serial number generator

Sony Vegas 7 I just downloaded on the website of Sony, which means it is legally owned, but now asks for a serial number. He said that I was in an e-mail notification was involved, but does not ask to read my e-mails while downloading! What should I do? Oh, and here is the place I downloaded, if you ask yourself:
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/dl/d ...
Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

JIM said...

Find a support option in the Sony Web site.
One possibility is that you have downloaded a limited test of time and request a serial number with the hope that you will be updated immediately, but it is an option in the rule to just keep (give) without a serial number.

Post a Comment