Thursday, January 14, 2010

Docking Station Monitor Stand Which Type Of Docking Would Be Best?

Which type of Docking would be best? - docking station monitor stand

Thank you for helping us - I'm going to college and buy a Dell Latitude D620 (Laptop). I want to buy a dock, but I'm not sure what would be the best. There are a variety of computer jargon that I am not very familiar. These are the options

D / Port Advanced Port Replicator [$ 96.75]

D / Dock expansion station [$ 171.75]

D-Family Monitor Stand [$ 36.75]

D / View Notebook Stand [$ 44.25]

I lean towards the former, but nobody has an idea of the difference and can me some tips on how you choose! Thank you very much for your time!

1 comments:

Laid back said...

The Advanced Port seems to be a good unit. If you can be a keyboard and mouse, the external. Even if you get a small screen and want a larger screen that provides a fast connection. I saw one advantage of a docking station connectivity using the printer and the largest screen in an office environment. To a person less cost advantages. This is not something that you are easy and most students do not always sit at the table with your system. With a wireless campus, go to the common room near the library, etc. work with the system.

Post a Comment