Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Felted Scarf I'm Knitting A Season 12 Doctor Who Scarf. Should I Bother Felting It?

I'm knitting a Season 12 Doctor Who scarf. Should I bother felting it? - felted scarf

I do not know what you mean scarf, as the doctor will start from 11 series in 2010. I do not think the scarves, I remember seeing) are felt at all. They were all about and were very long.

Why would you feel?

If you are using wool, and give him a bath (soaking, no scrubbing) in water, it will be enough to match points and give a really complete. It would not necessarily feel, or unwilling, to this effect.

4 comments:

Sian said...

I do not think this should be felt. If you look close http://www.scifiscience.co.uk/img/drwho/ here ... You can always see all the definitions contained in the mesh. Can also be assumed small, which is the last thing you would want.

l_e_i_20... said...

I felt it would be great if you have the energy left over after weaving this thing!

Rob H said...

Lol. Sure. Why not.

to_tell_... said...

Huh? What the hell is a Doctor Who Season 12 scarf?

Post a Comment